Punk Goes Acoustic
Taking Back Sunday
Set It Off
The latest edition, Punk Goes Acoustic, Vol. 3, arrives on July 26 via Fearless Records. Launched in 2000, the Punk Goes series embodies each ebb and flow of popular culture for nearly 20 years — with a twist. As such, the Fearless Records staple holds the distinction of being "the top-selling compilation in the alternative genre," tallying cumulative album sales in excess of 2.5 million and nearly a-quarter-of-a-billion streams to date.
Its 18 volumes encompass Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 1-7, Punk Goes Classic Rock, Punk Goes 80s, Punk Goes 90s, Vol. 1-2, Punk Goes X, Punk Goes Crunk, Punk Goes Acoustic Vol, 1-2, and Punk Goes Christmas.
Now of legal voting age, Punk Goes reintroduces itself in 2019 by way of Punk Goes Acoustic, Vol. 3. The nineteenth installment welcomes acoustic contributions from the likes of Mayday Parade, Taking Back Sunday, Underoath, Set It Off, Grayscale, Circa Survive, and more. This time around, an A-list roster delivers stripped-down interpretations of fan favorites as well as a few surprises. As the latest volume showcases another side of heavy music, alternative, and punk royalty, it also boldly extends the legacy of Punk Goes.
1. Dance Gavin Dance — Story Of My Bros
2. Circa Survive — Act Appalled
3. Taking Back Sunday — A Decade Under The Influence
4. Dashboard Confessional — Screaming Infidelities
5. Mayday Parade — Take This To Heart
6. Movements — Colorblind
7. Underoath — A Boy Brushed Red Living In Black And White
8. Don Broco — Come Out To LA
9. Set It Off — Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
10. As It Is — Okay
11. Grayscale — Atlantic
12. The Almost — Hand Grenade
This browser does not support the video element.