CAST YOUR VOTE HERE
We asked the RAWMUSICTV audience if they would be willing to take a Covid vaccine if it meant they could attend a live concert this weekend and 69 percent said they would, with the other 31 percent saying they definitely would not take a vaccine regardless.
Out of the 476 people that have voted so far since the poll was launched on Sunday 14th February, one person said "one weekend isn’t worth possible side effects for the rest of your life," whilst another said "I know many people in the healthcare industry that have been given both shots. Most of them had no side effects whatsoever and a couple of them had flu-like symptoms for one to two days after the second shot."
Social media is largely being blamed for the spread of misinformation regarding the vaccines. "Sorry, but you lost me as soon as you mentioned 'vaccine passports' to go to the cinema etc. No way I’m getting that vaccine," said one user on Twitter. Many people are claiming the vaccine is being used to control the population and bring in a new global regime, or New World Order as conspiracy theorists refer to it.
The main reason people seem to be refusing the vaccine is they don't know what the vaccine contains, however, this information is easily available with a quick search on Google. Most of the vaccines contain common ingredients found in many foods such as Sodium chloride, potassium chloride and sucrose, which is common sugar. Dr June Raine, the chief executive of the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), said of the Pfizer treatment that there “should be no doubt whatsoever that this is a very safe and highly effective vaccine”.
Some of the approved Covid 19 vaccines include Comirnaty by Pfizer, AZD1222 (known as Covishield) by BARDA & OWS as well as Convidicea by CanSino Biologics. Here is a list of all approved Covid vaccines.
CAST YOUR VOTE HERE
I started my career as a music journalist in 2013 and have been involved in the music industry as a touring musician, studio engineer and artist consultant since 2002, as well as previously being a signed artist. My passion for delivering high quality, informative music-related news is a daily driving force behind the content I create. Also a huge gaming nerd! Born in the United Kingdom and currently living in Sweden. Skål!CONTACT ME HERE